No Smoking – No Pets
Pets are not permitted in the units or on the resort grounds, with the exception of guide dogs. If this policy is violated there will be a charge.
Quiet time is in effect by 11:00pm. Please respect your neighbors and limit the noise from parties and children. We ask that you refrain from running your Jacuzzi, dishwasher, washer or dryer after 11:00pm
Golf Clubs and Ski Equipment are not permitted in the units. Lockers are provided upon request. Reception will provide you with a key at no additional charge. Please ask.
Cleaning will take place upon checkout, additional cleaning is provided for a charge of $100/per clean. If you have forgotten anything, please ask at the front desk to see if we can help.
Check-In and Check-Out Procedures
- If guests check in after office hours, please come to the front desk the next morning to pick up your check-in package and to sign your check-in form.
- Check-Out Time is 10:00 AM. Late check-out charges of $75.00 may apply.
- Please advise the front desk upon arrival of any broken/missing items or damages.
- Guests are responsible for removing their own garbage.Garbage bins and recycling bins are located throughout the resort.
- Please make sure all dishes are washed. If your unit has a dishwasher, please make sure that you have loaded the dirty dishes and started the dishwasher.
- Please leave furniture in unit as it was at the time of check-in. We request that guests do not move the furniture in the units. If furniture is moved, please make sure it is replaced before leaving.
- Turn all heat down to 15°C and turn off air-conditioners.
- Turn off all lights, lock your doors.
- NOTIFY FRONT DESK OF YOUR DEPARTURE.
- Due to the large number of items being left behind please do a second check of your unit to ensure you do not leave any personal belongings behind.
- Checking-Out prior to our office being open. Please clear all charges the night before and let front desk know that you will be leaving before the office is open in the morning.